- Integrity rules
- Did European pig-welfare legislation reduce pig welfare? Perhaps not, but experts confirm that common indestructible materials are not proper enrichment for pigs at all, except perhaps for an enhanced novel branched-chains design.
- How can we feed the world?
- Pig animation – Improved, branched chain design as proper enrichment for pigs
- An essential element of sustainable, circular farming: Integrity & a circular welfare economy
- How would I spend 10 billion to improve the Netherlands? I’d burn it.
- Future of intensive livestock farming: R.I.P?
- Reflection on running science as a business
- How (not) to excel in doing well?
- Publications on AMI sensors
- animal welfare
- Branched chains
- Disruptive thinking
- Editor responsibilities
- Fattening pigs
- Floor-directed behaviour
- Golden Rule
- Growing pigs
- In memoriam
- Scientific reviewing
- Weaned pigs
- Welfare score
Monthly Archives: December 2015
This page contains information about semantic modelling (my dissertation) and related activities like risk assessment and TRAK (transparent assessment/decision scheme, TRansparent AfwegingsKader in Dutch). Below my main scientific publications and reports are listed as an entry. For more information, please … Continue reading