- Integrity rules
- Did European pig-welfare legislation reduce pig welfare? Perhaps not, but experts confirm that common indestructible materials are not proper enrichment for pigs at all, except perhaps for an enhanced novel branched-chains design.
- How can we feed the world?
- Pig animation – Improved, branched chain design as proper enrichment for pigs
- An essential element of sustainable, circular farming: Integrity & a circular welfare economy
- How would I spend 10 billion to improve the Netherlands? I’d burn it.
- Future of intensive livestock farming: R.I.P?
- Reflection on running science as a business
- How (not) to excel in doing well?
- Publications on AMI sensors
- animal welfare
- Branched chains
- Disruptive thinking
- Editor responsibilities
- Fattening pigs
- Floor-directed behaviour
- Golden Rule
- Growing pigs
- In memoriam
- Scientific reviewing
- Weaned pigs
- Welfare score
Category Archives: Abstract
Bracke, M.B.M. 2010. Towards long(er) pig tails: New strategy to solve animal welfare problems. In: Lidfors, L., Blokhuis, H., Keeling, L., Proceedings of the 44th Congress of the ISAE, August 4-7 2010, Uppsala, Sweden, p. 135. Despite a considerable scientific … Continue reading
Bracke, M.B.M. 2010. Expert elicitation in animal welfare risk assessment – methods and limitations. In: Lidfors, L., Blokhuis, H., Keeling, L., Proceedings of the 44th Congress of the ISAE, Uppsala, Sweden, August 4-7 2010, p. 237 (Invited presentation for the … Continue reading
* PigChase – playing with pigs. Imaginary, futuristic enrichment for pigs