- Integrity rules
- Did European pig-welfare legislation reduce pig welfare? Perhaps not, but experts confirm that common indestructible materials are not proper enrichment for pigs at all, except perhaps for an enhanced novel branched-chains design.
- How can we feed the world?
- Pig animation – Improved, branched chain design as proper enrichment for pigs
- An essential element of sustainable, circular farming: Integrity & a circular welfare economy
- How would I spend 10 billion to improve the Netherlands? I’d burn it.
- Future of intensive livestock farming: R.I.P?
- Reflection on running science as a business
- How (not) to excel in doing well?
- Publications on AMI sensors
- animal welfare
- Branched chains
- Disruptive thinking
- Editor responsibilities
- Fattening pigs
- Floor-directed behaviour
- Golden Rule
- Growing pigs
- In memoriam
- Scientific reviewing
- Weaned pigs
- Welfare score
Category Archives: Project
This is a short list of scientific publications in which I have used AMI sensors. AMI stands for animal material interactions. AMI sensors can take various shapes and forms. In some way or other AMI sensors record the amount of … Continue reading
Proposal for a student project to quantify feeding motivation This is a ‘recipe’ for a great student project aimed at quantifying feeding motivation of deer in a deer-park. Recipe by: Marc Ingredients In order to run this project you need … Continue reading