- Integrity rules
- Did European pig-welfare legislation reduce pig welfare? Perhaps not, but experts confirm that common indestructible materials are not proper enrichment for pigs at all, except perhaps for an enhanced novel branched-chains design.
- How can we feed the world?
- Pig animation – Improved, branched chain design as proper enrichment for pigs
- An essential element of sustainable, circular farming: Integrity & a circular welfare economy
- How would I spend 10 billion to improve the Netherlands? I’d burn it.
- Future of intensive livestock farming: R.I.P?
- Reflection on running science as a business
- How (not) to excel in doing well?
- Publications on AMI sensors
- animal welfare
- Branched chains
- Disruptive thinking
- Editor responsibilities
- Fattening pigs
- Floor-directed behaviour
- Golden Rule
- Growing pigs
- In memoriam
- Scientific reviewing
- Weaned pigs
- Welfare score
Tag Archives: Circular
This blog post argues to recognize the importance of an often forgotten element of sustainability: Integrity. In particular, I will argue that honesty and emotions are necessary elements of a sustainable, circular agricultural economy. Sustainability Sustainability is often perceived as … Continue reading